1. Protection of Privacy
2. Data Collection
MF Interior Works may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data you give MF Interior Works: You may give MF Interior Works data about you by filling in forms on our site https://mfinteriorworks.com/contact by corresponding with MF Interior Works Group by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. You may provide MF Interior Works with data when you enter a competition, promotion or survey, attend an event, interact with any of our promoters in a stand and when you report a problem with the Website. The data you give MF Interior Works may include your name, address, e-mail address phone number and the name of the company you represent.
- Like many site operators, MF Interior Works collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your technical data, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- MF Interior Works may also automatically collect data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from MF Interior Works Websites (including date and time), pages of our site you visited or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call MF Interior Works. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collects, monitors and analyzes this data
- Data MF Interior Works receives from other sources: MF Interior Works may receive data about you if you use any of the other websites MF Interior Works maintains or the other services provided by MF Interior Works.
4. Uses Made Of The Data
4.1 MF Interior Works may use the data you give to MF Interior Works to:
- contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information such as MF Interior Works’ events and services; and
- notify you about changes to MF Interior Works’ services and the Website.
4.2 MF Interior Works will use the data collected about you to:
- administer MF Interior Works’ Websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve MF Interior Works’ Websites to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of MF Interior Works’ services when you choose to do so; and
- assist MF Interior Works in our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
4.3 Data MF Interior Works receives from other sources: MF Interior Works may combine this data with data you give to MF Interior Works and data MF Interior Works collects about you. MF Interior Works may use this data and the combined data for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of data MF Interior Works receives).
5. Security Of Personal Data
6. Personal Data
6.1 You have the right to ask MF Interior Works not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting MF Interior Works over email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
6.2 The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and service providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that MF Interior Works does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Correction Of Personal Data
You may contact MF Interior Works to access, update, and correct your personal data, to ask for erasure, anonymisation or blocking of personal data, or to object to the processing of your personal data. MF Interior Works makes good faith efforts to provide you with such access or correction in accordance with and subject to the requirements of any applicable law.